Do’s And Don’ts:
The Rules Of Video
You must have created the video you upload or participated in its content.
You must own or have the right to upload a video. If a school has given you game footage, you do have the right to upload that video. You must have the right to use all the video content you upload, especially if it contains third party content such as video, music or images. Your video must not infringe third party copyrights or other intellectual property.
Please be cautious when posting something involving a child.
Videos involving children (anyone under the age of 18) are particularly sensitive. Videos containing children should never be sexually suggestive or violent.
Your video must not be intended for commercial use. (Unless you have an Event Director account.)
Only Event Director accounts can upload videos that sell or promote any product or service. If you are interested in advertising on TapePlay, contact us at email@example.com.
Don’t spam. Everyone hates spam so don’t be that person.
Don’t create misleading descriptions or titles in order to increase views. Don’t post large amounts of untargeted, unwanted or repetitive content. This will just annoy the people you’re trying to impress and get you banned from the site so save yourself the trouble.
Your video cannot violate any of our other content restrictions.
- DO NOT upload videos that you found on the internet or infringes any third party’s copyrights or other rights (e.g., trademark, privacy rights, etc.).
- DO NOT upload videos that contain sexually explicit material, pornography, or nudity.
- DO NOT upload videos that contain hateful, defamatory, or discriminatory material or incites hatred against any individual or group.
- DO NOT upload videos that depict unlawful acts or extreme violence in a context not related to sports (ex: A regulated boxing match or checking in hockey, even if resulting in serious injury, would be allowed but a fight in a bar would not).
- DO NOT upload videos that depict animal cruelty or extreme violence towards animals in a context not related to sports involving humans (ex: Bullfighting or horseback riding/show jumping would be permitted but not cock or dog fighting).
- DO NOT upload videos that promote fraudulent schemes, multi–level marketing (MLM) schemes, get rich quick schemes, online gaming and gambling, cash gifting, work from home businesses, or any other dubious money–making ventures.
- DO NOT upload videos that violate any federal law or any state or territory law of the United States of America.
If you have any questions regarding these Do’s And Don’ts, please contact us. firstname.lastname@example.org